Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The New Book Club!

Hello everyone! I am pleased to announce the arrival of the all new book club! About once a month there will be a new book that everyone can read. Here is how the commenting will work:

1. When you get the book comment that you have it so we all know who is participating.
2. As you are reading the book comment about your thoughts on the book.
3.I will post questions about the book throughout the month that everyone who is reading can answer.
4. When you finish the book comment your thoughts on the book.

We will start out with a fun book.

An Abundance of Katherines
By John Green

You can find this book at local bookstores or your local library. It is not very long so it shouldn't take up too much of your time.

The next book will be announced on October 1st so try to have the book done or close to done by then.
Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. So who has the book? I have finished it and I am looking for anybody who has started it or at least located it in a library or bookstore. :)Remember to comment when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just purchased this book! I have read exactly two pages.
    Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now I'm on Pg 48. I hope Sam put her note in the library book on page 42, where they talk about Bainbridge Wadleigh. Sam, since you took the book out from the Wadleigh memorial library, it only seems appropriate!

    It was def a reference I did not expect to see EVER in a book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fertig!
    Fini!
    Finitoque!
    τελικού!
    Finished!

    If someone wants to borrow the book from me, let me know! It's very fast to read - just 215 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Rachel finished! How is everyone else doing on the book?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma and Grandpa are still working on learning the title. Grandma thinks it's a "Plethora of Kathrines" and Grandpa thinks it's an "Abundance of Charlottes". So, as soon as the library figures out that a "Plethora of Charlottes" is an "Abundance of Kathrines" they should be on their way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandma has finished the book - I think Jeff is still working on it..

    ReplyDelete